Sunday, August 24, 2014

Extra, extra, read all about it! Cy is here!

Whew, what a fun ride since Tuesday. As you have probably heard and can see below, Cy Wrbsky has arrived. Here's the obligatory shot of baby with newspaper from day he was born. I bet I could read every page of the paper and not find any news better than the arrival of our first child. He is beautiful and he is fun to take care of. Maria and I both agree that he is completely perfect. This blog was started to keep people in the loop as far as how the pregnancy was progressing, but I intend to continue to post pictures and updates when I can. I anticipate Maria will do the same. (She's not here to pipe in because she is getting some well deserved sleep right now.) Thanks to all of you for reading and for giving our family your love and support. Leading up to Cy's birth and all 5 days after, we have been showered with kindness, warmth and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment