Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween

We’ve been planning LRRH (little red riding hood) and BBW (big bad wolf) for a few months now. Cy has been insisting he’ll be LRRH. I made sure to have both options for both kids and I know a 4 year olds mind can easily change. As we had dinner last night, this was the conversation:

M: ok, we need to hurry up, I still need to paint cece’s nose. 

C: why does she get her nose painted?

M: because she’s going to be a wolf and needs a black nose 

C: I WANT TO BE THE WOLF THEN

And so we had an adorable BBW and the sweetest LRRH.

This won’t be the last time he waits while his sister gets her make up done I fear :)

Soooo happy with his nose and whiskers

Before getting into his costume Cy insisted on going around the block and making a list of houses he planned to stop at. A few people were then “X’d out” because per Cy “I don’t know them”. 

A couple weeks ago for neighborhood party. 

School Halloween party last week

Some cuteness for comparison over the years:

No comments:

Post a Comment