Thursday, July 24, 2014

Week 35: Coconut...Irritable coconut that is

Today Roo is the size of a coconut. Estimated at 4.2-5.8 lbs and 17-18 inches long.
Again, I find this description off. No way does a coconut weigh 5 lbs and it certainly isn't 18 inches long. But, we'll go with it:


Taking the bus to work is great---except when you need a "Car2Go" to the hospital. Yesterday, I was having some consistent and intense contractions and after talking to the nurse, she insisted I go to the hospital. I didn't want Mike to leave work because I knew it was a false alarm so I jumped in one of these bad boys and went to Southdale.

 
After about an hour there they gave me a diagnosis of  "irritable uterus". Apparently Roo is taking after his/her mother already!

After all that excitement, we opted out of riding our bikes to the Nokomis Farmers Market. I did still get my rhubarb though. We just bought new appliances and I was told I could bake a pie in my new microwave so bake a pie I did. I also made a rhubarb coffee cake in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment