Thursday, June 26, 2014

Week 31: Strong As A Pineapple

The Roo-ster is now the size of a pineapple and boy does Roo pack a punch. I've seen and felt some serious pokes from Maria's belly. Roo is certainly active. We're having story time with all the great books we've received recently. Shel Silverstein's "Where the Sidewalk Ends" has been a personal favorite of mine. It is certainly quirky, but I remember it as a kid. When it comes to reading to Baby W, I recall from the movie "Three Men and a Baby" when Ted Danson is reading a boxing article to the baby in a soft voice, Danson says "It's not what you're reading, it's the tone of your voice". I'll keep that in mind when I'm reading Timberwolves boxscores to Baby W this coming winter. One more note about pineapples... they are a sign of welcome in Hawaii. Maria and I are very, very anxious to welcome our little one into the world! Aloha! --Poppa W

No comments:

Post a Comment